This guide will walk through how to leverage Adaptive Access for native applications using the Browser and Proxy SDKs. This topic is intended to take a developer through the full application integration experience after onboarding their application.
For a deeper understanding on the different entities involved in Adaptive Access, see Protecting Native Apps.
- Adding the SDK to your login page
- Ensuring the SDK's collection completes before leaving the login page
- Preparing a static resource
- Sending the
sessionIDin a login request
- Initiating login with the Proxy SDK
- Performing initial login
- Performing MFA
- Performing recollection when necessary